Retailer Affiliate Program
Introducing Quiltable.com‘s NEW Retailer Affiliate Program, managed by ShareaSale.com. This is an opportunity for any quilting and craft related businesses to monetize Quiltable.com‘s designs in conjunction with their education, sales, crafts, and creative events.
- Quiltable.com is an online store specializing in digital quilting designs for all quilters and delivers at least 25 NEW designs monthly to our Stashable and Collectible Club subscribers and 5 NEW designs for our Printable Club subscribers.
- Quiltable.com designs are used by longarm, midarm, and domestic sewing machine quilters. Having our product listings show the quilting path helps non-computerized customers easily follow quilting lines to finish their projects.
- With a collection of in-house designers and free-lance designers, Quiltable.com offers a variety of contemporary and traditional motifs, often with coordinating pieces. Quitlable’s designs often follow the trends of popular Quilt-Alongs and quilting patterns.
- Quiltable even offers complete projects, like the Quilted Fabric Bins and Big Block Baby Quilts. The blog site offers free education and instruction on using the designs, choosing a pattern for a quilt, and finishing projects.
How it works:
- Register with ShareaSale.com as an affiliate.
- Once logged in, “Search For Merchants.”
- Type Quiltable in the search bar.
- When Quiltable.com shows up in the merchant list, click the BLUE Join Program on the right.
- Answer a couple questions to apply to be a Quiltable affiliate.
Sharing the Code:
- Once approved, you can start sharing links all over town!
- Simply click the LINKS tab at the top.
- Then click Get a Link/Banner
- Find Quiltable on your merchant list and click the GREEN button, Get Links
- If you are using linktr.ee or other link collection for your business, you may want a simple Text Link.
- If you are a website, blog, or store, you may want a flashy banner. Click the second button (shown below) to see available banner options and sizes.
- If you are a crafty, quilty business and would like to showcase the exact design you used in your affiliate link, click “Create Custom Link.”
- Enter in the product link and Share a Sale will handle the rest.
Can you have more?
- Become a designer with Quiltable.com. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how.
- Coordinate your designs with upcoming classes and events.
- Direct traffic to your designs via the Affiliate link.
- See royalty payments + affiliate incentives on the same products.
Super Fun Affiliate Legal Details:
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Quiltable (“Quiltable”) and our website; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the Quiltableproperties located at www.Quiltable.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the QuiltableAffiliate Program.
To begin the enrollment process, you will complete and submit the online application at the ShareASale.com server. After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application; however, we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, discriminating based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age and/or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
- Design your website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or implied in a manner which resembles our website nor design your website in a manner which leads customers to believe you are Quiltable or any other affiliated business.
Linking to our Website.
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface.
Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following:
- You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
- All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
- You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
- Using redirects to bounce a click off a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
- If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
Paid Advertising Rules
If your site participates in paid advertising, you must adhere to the following guidelines:
- You may not bid on any of the following trademarked terms (including variations and misspellings) on a search or content-based network, including, but not limited to Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Yahoo, or other ad networks.
- You may not bid on our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Quiltable designs, Quiltable coupon, Quiltable promo, etc).
- You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or display URL.
- You must include the following trademarked terms in your negative keyword list for all relevant campaigns.
- You may not bid to outrank Quiltable for any other search term where Quiltable is ranked #1.
Failure to abide by these rules will result forfeiture of all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses these terms.
Trademarked Terms: Quiltable, Quiltable.com
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
- You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program or network or that are displayed on our website(s).
- Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (eg: first time customers only) will result in removal from the program.
- Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
- You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
- You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from our non-affiliate advertising, customer e-mails, paid search, or any other campaign.
- You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or sub-domain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. Quiltable.website.com or www.Quiltable-coupons.com
Advertising & Publicity. You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent.
If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Quiltable.
- E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
- You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages. For example: You may post, “25% off sale at Quiltable through Wednesday with code Quiltable25.”
- You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on Quiltable‘ Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
Either you or we may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail, email or fax. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by you.
Operations outside the United States.
If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries. Reversal and Communications Policy We reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner.
Below are violations of our communications policy:
- You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
- You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
- You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
FTC Disclosure Requirements.
You shall include a disclosure statement within any and all pages/posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
Prohibition Against Solicitation For Resident Affiliates in Select States. As of September 1, 2022, we are unable to accept affiliates in the following states: Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, New York, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont, due to affiliate nexus tax laws.
© 2022 Quiltable